The Midwest Broadcast & Multimedia Technology Conference (MBMTC) provides a full day of learning and networking (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) – designed specifically for broadcast engineers – giving you the opportunity explore best practices, compliance guidance and the latest technology and equipment available.
The conference is a joint effort of the Ohio Association of Broadcasters, the Indiana Broadcasters Association, Kentucky Broadcasters Association, and Michigan Association of Broadcasters, and features:
- A full day of sessions for radio, television and IT engineers and technical staff
- Dedicated time to explore the Exhibit Hall and check out the latest equipment
- Opportunities to network with colleagues from four states, including a new Welcome Reception for attendees and exhibitors at Goodwood Brewing on Wednesday evening from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Complimentary continental breakfast, morning break and lunch in the Exhibit Hall
- Door prize giveaways
- OAB/IBA/KBA/MAB Member: $65
- SBE/SMPTE Member: $65
- Nonmember: $85
- Exhibitor Showcase only: $45
Early bird registration rates have closed.
Conference registration includes access to the Wednesday night reception, all sessions, exhibit hall, continental breakfast, lunch and parking.
Our MBMTC room blocks at the Graduate Columbus and Hampton Inn & Suites have closed. If you still need a room, you can contact the hotels directly for a reservation. If you have difficulty getting a reservation, please contact the OAB and we will assist you.
If you need assistance in getting around the convention center, contact Mariah West, who can make arrangements for you.
Contact the OAB’s Mariah West or call us at 614-228-4052 if you have any questions.